You have the skills to create beautiful things. You get to work with amazing clients and customers following your passion, The Money Making Creative shows you how to build a profitable business from that passion.
We hear you.
- You don’t think that people will pay you for what you have to offer
- You think it’s unrealistic to get paid to work creatively
- You keep hearing that “the market is saturated” in your industry
- You think you’re still in the portfolio building stage so you’re not ready to charge yet
- You aren’t a salesperson and you don’t want to sound slimy or icky
- You have no idea how to price or package up what you offer in order to actually make money
- Heck, forget about pricing, you don’t even know how to pay yourself once there’s money involved
We get it.
We’ve taught thousands of creative small business that feel this exact same way. You’re flowing with ideas, but the money doesn’t match the work you’re putting into it. You keep looking at your calendar and think that if you just add 10 more clients or sell 50 more items you’ll make enough to break even (hopefully). What if we told you we can show you how to work less, offer less, create less, and still make more (yes, like cash dollars)?
- You’re ready to freaking get paid to do what you love (and paid well)
- You’re ready for a three day weekend every weekend or the freedom to go get your nails done in the middle of a Tuesday
- You’re ready to know that your business won’t fall apart if you step away
- You’re ready for clients and customers to say “yes!” even to big ticket items
- You’re ready for your customer experience to be streamlined and simple so there’s no confusion with what you’re providing or how much it costs
- You’re ready for the ease of selling that comes with knowing exactly what to say and how to present it
The Money Making Creative is proven to work no matter your industry.
Together we’ve taught thousands of small business owners from all over the world in various niches. The methods we teach work whether you offer physical items in a retail or online location, digital products or services or in-person services. We’ve got you covered.
We’ve helped everyone from a geek chic apparel retailer to a hand letterer to a custom skateboard artist. A lot of our students have come to us as committed “side-hustlers” and through the strategies and support we give them (with loads of their own hard work) leave happy full-time money making creatives. Will you be the next to graduate?
Here’s what you’re getting inside . . .
Module 1: Time to Start Taking Your Business Seriously
- How to charge for quantifiable exposure (and what the heck that is)
- Exactly how to end all freebie moochers
- How barter and trade can up-level your business
- How to use contracts to save you money and make you feel legit
- How to deal with friends and family discounts
Module 2: Show Up for the Sale
- What it means to “show up” for the sale to keep your clients coming back for more
- How to create a seamless sales process that make your customers feel VIP
- Our secret weapon in getting clients or customers to say “yes” to high dollar packages (works for both online and in-person businesses)
Module 3: Psychology of Buying
- How to use your client’s pain and pleasure points to speak directly to them (makes them feel like you’re reading their minds)
- Learn our “free, free, free, marry me” model which has led to thousands of raving fans and customers
- Find out how to get powerful testimonials from past and current clients to give you social proof that will convince even more people to buy
Module 4: Psychology of Selling
- The art of selling (and how it doesn’t have to feel slimy, icky or gross)
- How to nail genuine persuasiveness
- The simple secret that pricing has nothing to do with numbers
- Exactly how to perfect your referral ask to get you to the next level
Module 5: Cash Flow Clarity
- Unlock a simple way to map out your financial landscape
- Easily see which of your offers is pulling the most weight and which you might need to let go in order to free up time and make more money
Module 6: Pricing for Profit
- The system we use to plan client work, product launches and monthly projections in order to meet our financial goals
- See your entire year broken down by quarter so you can plan ahead and stay on track
Plus Get These Amazing Bonuses!
The Pricing Formula Worksheet
- The exact formula we use to price our products and services (no emotions allowed, just numbers)
- Use this formula to figure yourself a reasonable work load so you can avoid overwhelm
- Find out the formula we use to actually pay ourselves
- Keep all your numbers in line - track income, expenses, projections, mileage and more. Who doesn’t like seeing their net earnings at a glance? Oh and did we mention the how-to video
Pricing Guide Walkthrough
- Pricing Guide Walkthrough You'll be able to finally know the answer to "Should I list my prices on my website"
- Walk away with a variety of ways to talk about money, educate clients on your experience and establish yourself as premium so you can up-level your entire customer process
- Plus, find out our favorite sources to get ready made templates and inspiration so you can create your very own pricing guide
Swipe Worthy Files
- Swipe the exact lines we use when talking to our clients and customers about price increases, establish ourselves as premium and handle friends and family asking for discount
Boss Basics Interview
- We're kicking it old school and giving you a peek at our businesses from when we first started
- Listen in to one of the very first conversations Emylee and Abagail had (Emylee didn't even know how to pronounce Abagail's last name!)
- This blast from the past will give you insight as to what a brand new baby business looks like and the journey it took to get us there
Who are we? Why should you learn from us?
There’s no program like this one. You can learn various strategies, but how to actually make the money is the missing piece. You’re good at what you do, but not selling it. That’s okay. Let us give you the open book to how we were able to use our knowledge of the 7 businesses we’ve built to create a powerhouse. There is no secret pill, but rather concise and intentional moves that you must make as a business owner in order to become profitable. This course won’t teach you new editing techniques, Photoshop skills or Instagram strategies, but it will teach you how to be smart at business.
We started at zero.
We went into the creative small business world like a lot of you - charging next to nothing for our work. After wrapping up just one client and barely making minimum wage we put a stop to that. We dove head first into learning the ins and outs of selling, the psychology of buying, perfecting the client experience, pricing and so much more. We knew what we had to offer was worth it, but we had to make our clients see that. In less than one year we turned a $75 client into a 10k client. Less than a year after that we had our first 20k+ month.
All this, just by using the simple methods that we teach inside The Money Making Creative. It’s not rocket science, it’s smart business.
Running a business is probably the craziest decision you ever made. You love it, but are overwhelmed with all the nitty gritty details. How on earth are you supposed to be head of every department for your business while also running your business? Well, friend, we’ve got you.
Consider yourself home here at Boss Project. We help overwhelmed and creative entrepreneurs create a functioning command center to tame the chaos of their business. We’ve got happy and hustling students from all over the world who are both brand spankin’ new and a little bit seasoned in their business. At Think Creative Collective we strive to pivot the creative community from keepers of secrets to givers of tactics and strategies. When we unlock something (anything) we’re ready to turn around and deliver it right to you so you can get to kicking business booty. Because here’s the beef:
- We believe you have dreams that are worth achieving.
- We believe you should wake up every day empowered to do and be your best.
- We believe your branding and marketing should attract your ideal client or customer in every way.
- We believe you are 100% capable.
- We want you to go after a business and life that you will love.
"One of the biggest changes to my business came when I adapted the Money Making Creative’s strategy for setting financial goals. Setting an annual salary for myself and working backward to set quarterly goals has given me a focus and confidence that my business is actually performing the way I want it to. This strategy has taken away the chaotic hustle and fear around not knowing how much money my business is really making. Not only is my business running more smoothly, our profits have increased by over 300%."
- Jorden Ellis, Jordandené
What happens when you treat your business like the business it deserves to be?
When you begin to treat your business like a business there’s a massive shift. Not only will that legitability (yes, that’s a new word) seep out into everything you do, but it will begin to attract people who are ready to say “yes!” to what you offer. When you shake off the “I’m just doing this as a hobby” mentality you will be rewarded.
What does getting paid to do what you love look like?
- Coffee dates
- Reliable income
- Making money in your sleep (yes, sleep)
- More time to do what you love and love what you do
- Freedom to say NO to things that don’t work
- Ability to say YES to things that bring you joy
- Less clutter
- Less Stress
- More happiness
- White space for creativity